Department of Student Welfare and Services

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Department of Student Welfare and Services

The official web forums of the DSWS

4 posters

Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization

Alex Coloquio
    Alex Coloquio
    Chairman

Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization Empty Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization

Post  Alex Coloquio Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Hi guys. I need a headcount by tomorrow or Tuesday. As Sanggunian, we will be joining the mobilization to the wake of President Cory. Please reply here with your name and comm if you are going to attend. Please bring transpo if you have

Details: Wednesday, 7:30am, Xavier Hall
    michi
    michi
    Core Team

Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization Empty Re: Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization

Post  michi Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Is it true that Ateneo will be providing buses for the transportation?

I want to attend, please count me in. Will just indicate if something comes up for Wednesday. Thanks!
    Alex Coloquio
    Alex Coloquio
    Chairman

Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization Empty Re: Headcount for Wednesday Mobilization

Post  Alex Coloquio Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Di pa finalized transpo details so i dunno kung may bus. Pero for sure its a mass mobilization, kung lahat ng tao magbigay ng oras. For now, we just need a headcount. Ill update you guys asap

No class on wed so go go go!
    sheena
    sheena
    Core Team

Post  sheena Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 am

mga what time makakabalik sa ateneo? kasi baka magschedule kami ng groupmates ko sa abpsych ng meeting in the afternoon.
    izzalaza
    Core Team

Post  izzalaza Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

I'll try, I think I'll have to arrange a lot of things pa e. Need to prep up din kasi for immersion and orals.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:17 am